Monday, August 16, 2010

HUMBLE BEGINNINGS


Hello people, here we go again with some cupcake release. As I mentioned in the first post, this blog will take you through our cupcake journey and today I wanted to show you a picture of where that journey started.

This was the first baking and decorating process and in haste and excitement of having baked from scratch I didn't even allow the cakes to cool down and I proceeded to top them with vanilla toppings and some sprinkles! Lest I say, I learnt my biggest lesson this day.

We have since then gone from strength to strength and yesterday we had our first professional photoshoot. It was so exciting to see all the provisional ideas and concepts come to light. It was great fun and the shot lasted like 4 hours! Some backstage photos will be posted soon but first I'll bring you more pictures of the journey.

Until next time
Lolitas
x

No comments:

Post a Comment