Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HELLO!

Hello people, so here I am with my cupcake blog. What I intend to do is to take you on my baking journey as I explore the art that is behind cupcake making, hoping that along the way we both will learn a lot!

Did you know that prior to me developing this cupcake addiction, I had never even baked before? Well, yes it is true but that has changed now as my kitchen  is now packed with baking paraphenlias!

I overcame my baking ignorance by totally immersing myself (rather too much some may say!) into learning everything I needed to know. To improve myself I challenged myself to bake twice a week! Yes, I did keep it up till about a few weeks ago when I thought that was enough. I felt baking wise, I was doing ok and even decorating wise too. There's still a lot for me to learn, don't get me wrong but I guess it will come in time as I go on, right?

Okay so it has been about 5 months now since I started baking and what I'll do is to upload some pictures from when I started to now so you can see and judge or take note!

So see you soon
Love,
Lolitas

No comments:

Post a Comment